- Meyers, RS (2019, in revisions). Voluntary and Involuntary Psychiatric Hospitalization. In, Litigators’ Handbook for Forensic Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychology. Ed. Lorandos, D. Publisher: Thomson Reuters
- Meyers, RS (2019, in revisions). Dr. Rob’s Casebook of Forensic Psychology. Publisher: Cognella, Inc.
- Meyers, RS (2019, in process). Conducting Psychological Assessments in U.S. Immigration Cases. Publisher: Springer US, Inc.
- Meyers, RS (2018). Treating the Chronic Pain Triad: Psychological Treatment that Works. Advances in Cognitive Therapy. IACP Vol 18, Issue 2 / ACT Vol 19, Issue 2
- Meyers, RS (2015). Clinical Perspectives on Treating Patients with Comorbid Insomnia and Pain. Journal of Rational-Emotive Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. Volume 33, Issue 3, P 258-283. DOI 10.1007/s10942-015-0214-y
- Meyers, R.S. (2008). Attention and Academic Performance. (Doctoral dissertation, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, 2008) Dissertation Abstracts International, tba
- Meyers, R.S. (2008, May 15) Attention and Academic Performance. Poster presented at the annual Albert Einstein College of Medicine, FGS and Institute for Public Health Sciences at Yeshiva University Research Day, Bronx, NY.